Hair & Body Wash 80% Certified Organic

$19.30$1,400.00

This high quality, thick, certified Organic Hair & Body Wash works well as both a shampoo and a shower gel.  We have made sure any restrictions organic certification has given us haven’t compromised the quality of this product.  As a shampoo it supplies a thick rich lather people relate to a great shampoo.  As a shower gel it has the thick consistency expected in a high quality shower gel.

Clear
SKU: FONSB Category:

Description

To ensure a top quality product we have formulated this H&B wash to be certified “containing organics” 80% Organic.  This means that 80% of the ingredients are certified organic and the other 20% are approved for organics, so therefore considered natural & safe.

Ingredients: Camellia sinses (Green Tea) extract*, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) extract* (and) Ethanol, Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel)*, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin*, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid

This product is preserved with ethanol based herbal extract at a level that will not dry the skin.  We do this as we believe this is the safest and less irritant way to preserve a product.  Please refer to the new customer outline supplied by the office.

Quantity may be updated via the shopping cart.

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A
size

1lt, 5lt, 20lt, 100lt