1. Orders can be placed through our website, by email, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website or email. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
3. Cheques & Money Orders are to be made out to Natural Choice Cosmetics Pty Ltd and must be received at our Taylors Beach Office before the order can be dispatched. Please record your order reference # / business name on the back of the cheque or money order. Bank transfers see payment methods in checkout.
4. Although we attempt to get all orders out same day, we cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
5. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Natural Choice Cosmetics Pty Ltd (NCC) will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in re-sending the goods as soon as possible. Please note items are not back ordered and need to be re-ordered at the time they become available.
6. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. Prices quoted in our website do not include GST.
7. All prices are quoted ex-works and do not include shipping & transportation costs. Freight charges vary depending on the courier and the volume and weight of your order
8. Orders cancelled after payment will incur a 20% restocking fee.
1. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. Upon receipt of your order, prior to payment, we will manually calculate your freight, and forward you through the total invoice with payment methods attached.
2. NCC has accounts with several major courier companies, although most smaller deliveries go out by Australia Post or Fastway. If you wish to use your own courier we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once goods leave our warehouse.
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order.
2. If an error has been made by NCC with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
3. All goods should be unused when returned to NCC in order to qualify for a credit or refund, unless goods are fundamentally flawed in which case photos must be provided and or goods sent back.
4. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement.
1. The stability & nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control & we strongly recommend lab tests prior to commercial runs. NCC cannot accept any liability in this regard.
The information on products in NCC site and catalogue are typical guides and is believed to be true, accurate, and reliable to the best of our knowledge. No warranty as to accuracy, completeness, or results is expressed or implied in such data. Since we cannot anticipate the conditions of use of the information or material supplied by us, and since these conditions are not under our control, it is the user’s responsibility to determine the conditions for his own and specific purpose or use. The use of the information on this site is provided without any warranty (expressed or implied). NCC assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages for the use of the information on this site and its products.
NCC will take no responsibility for the misuse of its products.
The information provided is for educational purposes only. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate.