Bay Laurel leaf oil was regarded as sacred and valuable by both the ancient Romans and Greeks. Among its many properties include:-
- Antibacterial properties help clean bacteria out from wounds, cuts, bruises or scrapes.
- It can provide pain relief from arthritis, rheumatism, gout or to sore, aching muscles.
- Working as an expectorant as it is able to clear up excess phlegm and mucus, relieving congestion of the nasal passageway.
- It is thought to be a good hair tonic, as it boosts hair growth and prevents excessive hair loss.
- It has often been used as an insect repellent.
- It is used in digestive issues like colic, indigestion or upset stomach.
Botanical Name: Laurus nobilis
Extraction method – Steam Distilled
Quantity may be updated via the shopping cart.